Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday


Please leave a comment and tell me what verse has encouraged you this week.

8 comments:

  1. are you going to link up?
    were you able to add the text yourself? good job!


    Happy WFW - this verse encourages me especially when I hear my son recite it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did link.

    No, I found this online. I need to dowload picasa maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  3. your header is beautiful! Did you take that photo? where are the flowers located?

    Yes, you need to download picasa THREE to be able to add text, do b/w...etc. It's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty timeless and "all-purpose" Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my all time favorite scriptures! First to memorize...

    Hope you have a blessed day♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never fail to be wowed by the love of the Lord. I love that verse! Happy Word Filled Wednesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy WFW! I blogged about my Encourager today. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.