Sorry that I haven't posted for a few days. I have been really busy. My daughter celebrated her 2nd birthday today and I am so grateful for her. Oh, I look at this picture and have such sweet memories...the birth of a baby, a kiss on their soft skin, the smell of a baby, I am just so blessed to have 3 children who call me "Mommy" and how sweet it is to hear, "Mommy, I love you"Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Gratituesday - Motherhood
Sorry that I haven't posted for a few days. I have been really busy. My daughter celebrated her 2nd birthday today and I am so grateful for her. Oh, I look at this picture and have such sweet memories...the birth of a baby, a kiss on their soft skin, the smell of a baby, I am just so blessed to have 3 children who call me "Mommy" and how sweet it is to hear, "Mommy, I love you"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.