Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gratituesday

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
I found this little poem in a magazine that I was reading and thought it went well with Gratituesday. I am so thankful for the little blessings in my life - my children. they are 7, 4, and almost 2. they each have their own personality and are so different from each other. I am so glad that God didn't create us all the same. If we all worked like an arm or all like a leg or all like a head we wouldn't make a very good body of Christ. It takes all kinds to make one body.
What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. great, great gratituesday! :)
    I'm thankful for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful poem, we must always remember to do that and our life would go so much better. Thanks for sharing that with us.
    I am also thankful for my family, but what I am really thankful for is that we can tell God all our problems and He will listen and answer before we even ask.

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things to be thankful for! My family, my new home, my friends.....I do feel so blessed!

    Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great poem with so much truth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.