Thursday, May 7, 2009

Taste Test Thursday-Ceasar Salad

I would like to do daily posts on this blog but I haven't been putting much effort into it because I'm not sure if anyone is reading this blog.

Thursday is taste Test day.

Today's feature is: Ceasar Salad

I cut up roamine lettuce, add some bacon bits and croutons & the dressing.

Dressing:

1 c. miracle whip
2 T. lemon juice
1 t. salt
1/2 t. pepper
2 T. worchestershire sauce
1/4 c. water
1/4 t. crushed garlic

Combine all ingredients & pour over salad. (it beats all store bought dressing)

My second son has become a picky eater but he would eat this every day.

5 comments:

  1. mmm, homemade dressing... I should give that a try!

    To get more readers, you ought to do some linking up to different memes (themes) that occur during the week like - WFW, or today is Fingerprint Friday (link on my photo blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to make my own salad dressings. Definitely going to have to try this one. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do annonymous people comment on here? Some people say that they are unable to comment. They aren't "bloggers".

    Jen, I plan to link. I'll try that today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a blog that does this meme? "Taste Test Thursday" or did you make it up?
    Curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.