Thursday, May 21, 2009

Taste Test Thursday-Brownie Pie

Brownie Pie
I use this recipe a lot as a quick dessert for company but I have changed it up a bit. I normally make it in a pie plate but this time I doubled it and baked it in a 8.5 x 11 pan.

2 beaten eggs

1/2 c melted marg

1 c. sugar

4 t cocoa

1/2 c. flour

pinch of salt

1 t. vanilla

Mix all together & pour into pan.

Then I added some cream cheese and swirled it around.
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes
(I baked this longer b/c of being doubled & in a different pan)

Serve hot or cold

3 comments:

  1. That looks SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!! THanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy... i will have to try it next time i need a dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.