Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Titus Tuesday

Photobucket


What have you learned from another woman?




I have learned so much from these wonderful women. They are my WM executive and I appreciate them each so much.

Eileen is our Pastor's wife(in the pink) She has recently reminded me to praise the Lord no matter what so I am praising Him right now for the snow on the ground:)

(This picture was taken last August when they took me out for a birthday supper)

2 comments:

  1. Jamie - OF COURSE IT ISN'T TOO LATE!!! I would love for you to join!!! Just weigh yourself and report back next Monday, May 25th with your progress. I will be praying for you this week. Today I am praying that God will be El-Shaddai, the God Almighty of all blessings. El-Shaddai means the Breasty One Who nourishes and supplies our every need and fufills our every desire. He is ALL-BOUNTIFUL AND ALL-SUFFICIENT. Looking forward to the next 11 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I should join too! :)
    I read it when you emailed it to us Jamie, but forgot to reply to you about it - also thinking it was too late.
    I should email Dawn too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.