Motivate Me Monday is hosted by http://www.likeawarmcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/ (it is a favorite blog of mine - check it out) Today she is asking us to share our lists/schedules/priorities.The follwing is a blog post that I had posted on our family blog in April:
I don't know about you but I love to make lists.
Lists of what to buy,
lists of what to bring,
lists of what to cook,
lists of what to pack,
lists of what to clean,
lists of things to do,
and the list goes on and on.
I read a blog post on likeawarmcupofcoffee that suggested to make a list of 6. Each day make a list of the 6 most important things you want accomplish that day - no more, no less.
So I am going to try this. I'll write it on the fridge 1st thing in the morning.
Then it suggested to "complete one task before going to another". I really need to work on this. I start one job and then the kids call so I go do something else, forgetting all about the first task. Do you ever feel like you make a list and nothing seems to get accomplished? I do. I have done lots but it is a bit of this & a bit of that & often I do things that weren't on my list & leave the important things behind. I am going to try harder.
Off I go to clean the bathroom that I started cleaning this morning.
My Weekly Schedule is:
Monday - Bathrooms, Kitchen, Glass
Tuesday - Laundry, Vacuum
Wednesday - Dusting, Plants
Thursday - Bathrooms, Garbage, change sheets
Friday - Laundry, Floors
Once a month - Dishwasher(clean inside & out), fridge, stove, table & chairs, order pictures, toys, iron, and meal plan.
I don't always get around to doing these. I love to schedule & things at our house go much more smoothly when we follow a schedule.
Hi! I found you over on Sarah Mae's blog! I like your weekly chore schedule. I also enjoy making lists, but I tend to make lots of them and then lose track of what I was doing. Good luck with the schedule. I'm hoping I can keep up on mine!
ReplyDeleteGood job! I love the calendar on the fridge...oh, since you love lists, have you seen the link on my blog for List Plan It? She is awesome with lists! :)
ReplyDeleteGREAT schedule! I love the calendar on your fridge, too! Looks like you've got a plan mapped out and the "motivation" to get it accomplished!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless and thanks for sharing!