I am linking up with Skip to my Lou Blog today for made By You Monday featuring Teacher Appreciation Ideas.
February 13 - 19th was Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week. I am the chair person for the SCC(School Community Council) at Central Park Elementary School. I posted about that week - to give you some ideas & to remind myself(so I can look back on here) but will repost to join up with Made By You Monday.
Here are some of the cards we made for each staff member:
I sent out an email encouraging all families to personally thank thier teachers & let them know that they are appreciated.
On Wednesday, I planned a muffin & fruit coffee break & took it to the staff room.
We also made up packages of cookies & handed them out.
On Friday, for the pizza lunch, I has asked parents to help out & let the teachers have a break. Many of the teachers seemed to want to stay in their class. They wandered around wondering what they should do.
Pizza Lunch was followed by an assembly. I spoke at that showing our appreciation once more & encouraging students and families to continue to show their appreciation all year.
Here is the poster posted outside the school. Sorry about the glare. If you have any Teacher Appreciation Ideas, please feel free to share. If you are looking for ideas, go over to Skip to My Lou Blog.

Hey Jen, This is great!
ReplyDeleteWow, Jamie, those cards you made for the teachers are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteVery Nicely and helpful article! I enjoyed this post and am happy that I am already doing most of these. Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteBest Web Hosting 2020