Support - Equip - Encourage - Connect
These 4 sum up what Moms & Tots is all about. Yesterday we focused on and had a bible study about "Connect". Brianna did a great job at leading & I appreciated all that she had to share. She talked about the connection among Moms.
- Connecting With Moms results in growth
- Connecting with Moms Gives us Confidence & Optimism
- Connecting with Moms Reminds us of Our Purpose
"Motherhood is the mother of all icebreakers" was a quote Brianna shared. This is so true for me. There seems to be a real connection with anyone that calls themself "Mom". Being a Mom seems to automatically connect me with other Moms.
For as long I can remember all I ever wanted to do was "be a Mom" so I am living my dream and I have a hard time talking about anything other than being a Mom & my faith in God.
We can learn from other Moms. I am encouraged hearing what other families do and what works for them.
"As iron sharpens iron, so does a man(woman) sharpen another" Prov 27:17
As Moms we can have times of feeling discouraged or overwhelmed. It so nice to know you are not alone & that there are other Moms that feel the same way.
In my last post, I talked about being real. I believe that being real connects us together. We should not pretend to be perfect. Share your struggles and victories so other Moms see that you have real struggles, and through that you have real joy, real hope & real faith.
As the Moms & Tots group, we do not ever want anyone Mom to ever feel like they are all alone. We want to be there for each other to Support, Equip, Encourage & Connect.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.