Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WFMW - Quarter System/Reward Store

I am linking up for Works For Me Wednesday. Click on the picture below to go to that blog.

Today I am sharing the quarter system that we use at our house for chores. It involves more than chores. We do A-B-C- O. We have a chart for:

Attitude
Behavior
Chores
Obedience/Responsibility



Each day the children can earn 4 quarters, 1 for each "department".


At the end of the week, they are given the quarters & they are able to shop at our
"Reward Store"

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I love that you're rewarding not just work, but also attitude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! Can you tell me some examples in each of the 4 categories. I keep putting attitude and behavior together. For instance, if my daughter has a good attitude, her behavior is good, which means she is also obeying. Do you just do 3 quarters then or do you have examples for each thing? Does that make sense? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my children attitude & behavior are different. Attitude is.. well..your attitude. To a certain extent, where is your heart at? Do you complain? pout? etc. With behavior, that is more of how you treat others. We have 5 children. If they are rude to each other, hitting or anything like that, they get an x for behavior.

    For each family it may be different, as far as which categories you would want to use. I have one child that is irresponsible, always forgetting what he was asked,leaving his books behind etc so I added Responsiblity to the chart for his sake.

    I hope this helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.