As mentioned in the previous post, I am planning to do 10 posts about
10 Ways to Pray for Your Child.
The idea is from www.IMOM.com. The first focus of prayer is FAITH.
What an awesome privilege it is to be a Mom. I think all Moms would agree. It is also a huge responsibility, one that takes a lot of prayer. No matter what the age of our children, they all need our prayers. Faith is the one thing that our children take with them when they leave our realm of influence.
I am sure that we could all say this prayer:
I pray that my child will love the Lord with all their heart, soul, and mind and
they would love their neighbor as themselves.
(insert child's name)
We can start by asking God to "increase our faith" Luke 17:5 and then ask the same for our children "Lord, increase their faith".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.