Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Titus Tuesday

What have I learned from another woman this week?
I have learned so much from these women. They are my Women's Ministries executive but not only that they are my friends, my sisters in Christ, and my mentors.



Lisette, Eileen, Kim, and Wilma
They all bless my life and each in a different way. God did not design us to all be the same and I praise Him & thank Him for that. Each of us displays different qualities and because of that we are one body, a team.
I just spent the weekend with these ladies at a retreat. It really was a retreat.
We all live busy lives and being BUSY is Being Under Satan's Yoke. God spoke to me and is teaching me to have a quiet spirit and to sit at His feet and to not become caught up in hte busyness of life.
This past year, our theme has been "reaching out in one accord".
I really feel "in one accord" with these ladies.
Thank you Eileen, Kim, Lisette, and Wilma.
You have blessed my life with your prayers, encouragement and support.
I love you all!!

4 comments:

  1. What a blessing to be in one accord with those in leadership with you! Your retreat sounds wonderful. We would all do well to slow down and taking time to sit at His feet.

    Thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, you are truly a blessing to me and I think I can safely say that from the rest of the group. You are truly an inspiration to us all, and we thank our Heavenly Father that you are our Women's Ministries President.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your statement about busy-ness is something that struck me. I've been praying a lot lately about the things I am involved in and about which things need to go so I can be better balanced.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "one accord" I love it. I have a few friends like that and what a blessing they are. Thank you for the encouraging words on my blog the other day. I needed to hear it..I was encouraged. I want to hear more about your retreat and what God showed you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.