Monday, June 1, 2009

Bloggin' Award

My First Bloggin' Award from Dawn



Now it is my turn to pass it on to 5 other bloggers:
Dawn - I will pass it back to her. She is hosting a Biggest Loser - Bloggin Style & she really encourages me.
Sarah Mae - I love this blog but I can't access it anymore.
Jen & Alexa - one of my best friend's blog. She is a true friend.
A Teachable Heart - host of Titus Tuesday
Heavenly Homemakers - she often has good ideas & tips & recipes
I have so many other great blogs that I read but they are personal family blogs just like our family blog.

2 comments:

  1. K, what is with this post? It took out the spaces between the lines & changed the colors???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure! Sorry!

    Thanks for the award! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.