
I have had a hard time getting on to Sarah Mae's blog, who is the host to Motivate me Monday but I decided to do a MMM post anyway. It is all about Mondays - I love Mondays!! Some people may think I am crazy. I know that there are people who do not like Mondays but for me it is like a fresh start. It is the day when things get back into routine, my husband is back at work, our oldest son is back at school and it is main cleaning day. I just really like Mondays.
I am upbeat & feel blessed today. Thank you Lord for the rain today so I have time to get all the inside chores done.
I have been trying to eat healthier & Mondays are my day to get back on track after the weekend.
Sarah Mae has a series on 31 days to clean. Starting today, I plan to incorporate these.(if I can access this blog)
Happy Monday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.