Friday, January 8, 2010

Gift Ideas

Just thought I would share some gift ideas with you. These are great for teachers & friends.

For the popcorn lover, a popcorn container filled with popcorn kernels & Epicure Popcorn Seasoning (Sour Cream & Onion is our favorite)

Fill a Christmas mug with Hot Choc mix & marshmallows.

We made this craft at Moms & Tots then I got busy making a bunch at home. I made smaller ones using my Stampin Up Circle Punch.

I had a lot of fun making these and it was something I could do sitting in a comfortable chair on a heating pad and using my tummy as a table.


The boys wanted to choose their favorite ones & get a picture with them.I enjoyed putting these gifts together for the boys' school and sunday school teachers and our family friends.
If you are interested in instructions for these Christmas balls, I can email them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.