My favorite wall in my house
I have done photo challenges in the past(posted on here) & I enjoyed them. It made me use my camera more & take pictures more often. In December I was looking over the pictures we had taken over the past year & realized that since we got our smartphones, we hardly ever take pictures with our camera. I decided that I should try to take more pictures in 2013. Here it is March(tomorrow) & I have hardly taken any so I think it is time to get on board with a photo challenge. I found this blog, Brenda's Photo Challenge so here we are today with a photo challenge using words.
Oh Jamie! I have always thought about doing this to my wall but never had the guts! Love the look of it!
ReplyDeleteThe Challenge id due today so I'm sure others will be by soon for a look-see!
Happy Weekend!
hughugs
Love these Jamie! My granddaughter has used some of the "words" on her walls also!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I think these wall quotes are awesome. Love it.
ReplyDeleteSue.
This is a wonderful challenge photo and so very creative!
ReplyDelete