Well, it is back to school for the kids today. The summer is long enough for me. I enjoy it yet by the end I am happy to get back into routine.
We started the day off with pancake breakfast. Bryan took an hour off to help us with getting the kids off to school.
Miss C has been counting down the days until kindergarten so she was so excited today to go today. We walked her & Mr. S to school. I was glad to have extra kids(day care) here today because I may have felt lonely with just the twins here. Bryan took Mr. M to school. He is heading to grade 6. He got braces last week so I think he was a bit worried about going to school.
I am looking forward to hearing about their days. We will celebrate "back to school" with ice cream after school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.