Today I am linked up to Works for Me Wednesday.I had posted on Facebook that I really like my cleaning calendar/schedule. I don't feel like I am cleaning all the time yet the house stays clean, for the most part. Of course the twins still crush crackers on the floor and unfold all the laundry as I fold it. I recieved comments on FB asking for my "secret". Well I will tell you that it really isn't a secret & I am more than happy to share it with you to make your life easier as well. I don't like seeing Moms overwhelmed by their house & all the cleaning. Really, who wants to spend all their time cleaning?
Now my calendar is adjusted to suite our schedule.(ex. have less jobs on days that I am out of the house all morning)
I think this calendar can work for everyone(working & stay at home Moms):
1. those who do not like to clean their house because you only have a few jobs each day
2. those who enjoy keeping their house clean because with this calendar you will not be constantly cleaning
I hope this helps you. Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask me a question. If you would like a copy of the Word document, give me your email either on here or on FB and I will send it to you. I would also like to hear from you. Share with me what you do as far as cleaning goes.
The best part of it all is that your house is clean and you have time to do what you want to do. That is a balanced life and a balanced life is a blessed life!!
That calendar is great Jamie! If you don't mind sending me the word document, I'd love to have it. Thanks,
ReplyDeleteMelisa
Hey Jamie this might be a silly question but what do you mean by garbage?
ReplyDeleteI do this too!! I tackle one chore each day and one load of laundry. Nothing on the weekends. It's as though my house cleans itself!
ReplyDelete