Monday, May 2, 2011

April Photo Challenge

I am linking up with Photo Hunt Challenge blog.

1. Animal



2. Bedroom - at my Aunt & Uncle's. A picture of my Grandma as a child and her parents on their wedding day.




3. Best from April 16/17 - Leah at the piano in a dress from Jen.





4. In Fashion - this may be far fetched and only Canadians will understand it. It is Canadian politics. It was seen on the way to Ogema on the Parry road.





5. Lawn & Garden - this is my garden so far.





6. Lazy - Micah having an afternoon sleep at my Aunt & Uncle's.



7. Playtime - couldn't pick between the 2.

Leah dropping the ball, captured the photo mid drop, I love it.


At Ogema School

8. Rain or Water




9. Silhoutte - not really a silhouette but the best I had from this month.




10. Something Tiny - baby Eli's hand




11. Something Huge - our Poplar trees




12. Texture - ceiling tiles



I have fun looking for these photos. You can see more great photos here.

7 comments:

  1. The action shots are GREAT!!! And the photo of Micah with the football in the sunshine!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poplar tree photo!!! And the jumping one and ball one - fabulous!
    Great fun Jamie - thanks for reminding me about this, this month!! I should attempt the May one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your 'Best From April 16/17' photo is my favorite... Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody who takes jumping photos is immediately my friend! Love all the photos!

    -Sar at Love Sar

    (Linked from Photo Hunt Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the poplars! I can imagine myself lying under them staring up at the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 made me laugh out loud. Awesome. :D

    LOVE your playtime shots!! And that poplar shot is really cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.