This is a very controversial topic but I am really bothered by all this media hype and people's response to it all. They are soaking it up without even thinking first.
I have been reading on facebook, back & forth controversy regarding the vaccine. I have noticed that it is mostly non-christians that are soaking it all up and the Christians, for the most part, are being more cautious and realizing that there is more to it all.
First of all, most people are looking at in regards to protecting their children but is the vaccine really protecting them? The vaccine is so new and no one knows the effects that it will have. Even some doctors have said that they are unsure of the effects of this vaccine & may not know for years. (the long term effects)
Others have said, "I am not taking any chances" but you are taking a chance by getting the vaccine.
The vaccine being given in Canada uses a chemical not even allowed in the US. Some will say, "yes, but it is only a small amount'. But still do you want that injected into your system, or into a small child's? It contains mercury and they want pregnant women to take this vaccine yet they caution against mercury in pregnancy?? Mercury is also linked to autism and neurological disorders such as Parkinson's & Alzheimer's.
They are suggesting that women who are in their second & third trimester of pregnancy should get this vaccine, not because they are higher risk but only because if they do get the flu, it could be a more severe case. So here I am, at week 25, pregnant with twins, with 3 other children as well. Of course I want to protect my children, born & unborn but I do not believe that the vaccine is protecting them. I have a Dr appointment next week and I am sure that he will encourage me to get the vaccine yet when I mention any natural remedies, herbs or vitamins, it will be "no, we are unsure of the effects of those". Go figure.
Apparently, anyone who had the flu shot last year is twice as likely to get H1N1. I work in a healthcare facility and have never recieved a flu shot.(I have also really never had the flu) and I am so thankful that I am off work now so I don't have to feel pressured to recieve the vaccine. It is all in God's timing.
And just because you get the vaccine does not mean that you are will not get H1N1 & if you do not get the vaccine that does not mean that you will get the flu either.
Many people die from the regular flu but it is not publicized by the media so no one worries about it. The media has put fear into people.(I guess that is their job??)
Does it not send red flags when they are suggesting that everyone gets this? This is the first time ever that a vaccine has been provided for everyone, free of charge. Doesn't that make you wonder? Is it a conspiracy? Who knows?
Whatever choice you make, be sure that it is an informed decision. Knowledge is your best defence. Most of all, do everything to prevent the flu.
1. Wash, wash, wash your hands.
2. Sneeze and cough into your sleeve not your hands.
3. Try to avoid touching your face.
4. Drink plenty of fluids.
5. Get fresh air.
6. Stay home if you are sick & avoid others who are sick.
We may or may not get sick but it is still no reason for a vaccination.
Enough, I am done talking about this. No more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's so frustrating, isn't it? I just wish that we could hear some 100% honest answers about the vaccines, and be able to trust them. I'm terrified about both options (vaccine vs. no vaccine). I think I've decided I'm going to become a bit of a hermit this winter (I'll still go out of course, but maybe not as much), and my family and I will take probiotics, elderberry capsuls, and Vitamin D.
ReplyDeletegood post - I like staying naive in this and just go on living as normal!
ReplyDeleteI just thought I would post this here too, I think everyone should be educated on what they are really getting in this vaccine
ReplyDeleteI did some research about what is in the vaccine
the ingredients include:
Ether - Also called diethyl ether, diethyl oxide, ethyl ether, ethyl oxide, sulfuric ether. a colorless, highly volatile, flammable liquid, C4H10O, having an aromatic odor and sweet, burning taste, derived from ethyl alcohol by the action of sulfuric acid: (dictionary.com)
Detergent - well we all know what this is, laundry soap and other cleaning stuff
egg embryo - mmm
the virus - nuff said
Formaldeheide - were mummifying ourselves from the inside out... greaaaattttt
Murcury - a heavy, silver-white, highly toxic metallic element, the only one that is liquid at room temperature (dictionary.com)
Yeah I dont want this in my body... do you? What about in your kids? mercury stays for life!
I dont plan to get the vaccine, hope this helps your decision