Monday, August 31, 2009

Chore Charts

I have done a previous post for Motivate Me Monday and it can be read here. It was all about lists. Now that school started today, I am back on track with my lists and have started my list of six once again. My list of 6 is a list of six things that I want to accomplish in that day. It really works well for me. Something else I have started is chore charts for all 3 kids. I really need them to get into a routine for AM & bedtime as well as doing chores without being asked, especially when the babies arrive. Each child has a memory verse for the week. They must say it every morning or no TV or computer. They also must be dressed and have their beds made before the TV comes on. I am open to suggestions and comments of how you do chore charts with your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.