Our theme for April was "Reaching Out with Encouragement"

Eileen spoke on the subject of praise. What a great reminder and encouragement. God had been speaking to me about that very same thing - to praise Him in EVERY situation. I didn't know what Eileen was going to be speaking about and she didn't know what songs I had chosen but they were both about praise. God is good & is at work in the hearts of His people. We did cardmaking. Cards are a great way to encourage others and be a blessing to them. This is the door prize, a set of cards, won by Eileen. Lorraine won a book called "Completely Loved"

Amy making her card

Followed by lunch - hotcross buns, apples & dip. I meant to take a picture of the buns so I could do a post with the recipe. You'll have to wait until next Easter....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.