Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sharing My Heart

It has been so long since I last posted and now I feel like "where do I start?" I have so much that I could share/post but then I wonder if anyone even reads it. But the reality is that I post to share my heart even if no one else reads it. I hope to encourage others by sharing my heart.

October is a crazy busy month for our family and now that it is over with I have taken this week to refocus. Honestly, I have felt drained physically, emotionally & spiritually and I just needed a few days to stay home. Staying home revives me because I have to time to focus on what is really important.

Please leave me a comment to encourage me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.