I am so thankful for my husband. We have been married for almost 10 years. He is such a blessing to me but how often do I thank God for Him?
I am thankful for each one of my children. They bring joy to my life each day. We have trying times as well but the good far outweighs the bad. Do I remember to thank God for my children every day?
I am thankful for the opportunity to be pregnant with twins - what an awesome gift from God. We are looking forward to welcoming these little bundles of joy into our family.
I am thankful for each one of these things but I need to thank God more for all of His blessings.
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good" Psalm 118:1
What are you thankful for today? Have you thanked God for those people/things?
Please leave a comment etting me know that you are reading my blog.
Have a blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.