Friday, July 31, 2009

July Photo Challenge

I have enjoyed participating in these photo challenges. For the month of July, Phun With Photography was the host. I found this month's more challenging than last. I am late at posting the pictures but here they are:


1. Disney character




2. Someone in uniform


3.Work of art - Watson, SK , home of the Santa Claus Parade






4. A word spelled with unusual lettering






5. a hat


6. a tree native to your area



7. a bug - at our parade



8. Library/Book



9. Sign in more than 2 languages



10. Money/ foreign currency




11. A Pool





12. the colour purple




13. a window - or looking through a window




14. crying




15. a fruit




16. a sport




17. sky



18. license plate from another State/Province/Country



19. Height - a radio tower





20. Music - at Canadian Gospel Music Celebration. The boys with Ronnie Booth from the Booth Brothers from Nashville, TN.


4 comments:

  1. awesome job, Jamie! So creative with so many of your shots!
    Love the pool!
    And yea, BC is represented in your photos 3x out of 20!!! I think it's high time you visited (guess that trip in 2010 will be postponed?!)
    Height - what is that?
    your bug and uniform - way to think outside the box!
    That Santa in Watson - what's the story behind his hugeness?

    Way to go! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fruit pic...2 hands holding a juicy necterine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite was your pool picture. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my fav is the pool pic....but you had some really awesome pics in there!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know that you are reading this blog and that you are encouraged.